How to Submit
Before submitting an article, authors must read copyright information. Submission of an article to the Journal implies that authors have read and fully agree to the terms and conditions under the Information for Authors at the time of manuscript submission.
All manuscript and supporting documents should be submitted electronically by email to: email@example.com. The corresponding authors should submit manuscript in .doc, .docx, .rtf or .pdf format and may combine text, tables and figures into a single file. Name the manuscript and all supporting files using first author’s last name (for example, Linxa-Cover, Linxa-Manuscript, Linxa-Figure 1, etc). If the files are too large for a single email transmission, divide into smaller files and describe the sequence of files in accompanying email. Provide any signed supporting documents as scanned images or with electronic signatures, such as, pages 3 and 4 of Manuscript Submission Form, copyright permissions, etc. Original document(s) may be requested at the final publication stage. Contact your Journal Editor in the first instance, should you have any problem in submitting your manuscript or should you have any other queries.
The corresponding author should include a covering letter explaining why their article is suitable for publication in this journal, describing major/novel findings of the research and their significance. Completed Manuscript Submission Form should also be submitted. Also:-
- Provide full names and contact details of all authors of the manuscript, including their mailing addresses, telephone numbers, fax and email.
- Explain with reasons if your manuscript merits express review.
Attach the following files with your email:
- Manuscript text file
- Tables and figures
- Manuscript Submission Form (.doc) (.pdf)
- Covering letter signed by the corresponding author on behalf of all authors
- Signed copyright permission letter(s) (if any)
- Any other supporting document(s)