We welcome proposals to start new independent, open-access journals in biological, medical and biotechnological sciences from academics and academic societies all over the world. Please email us on libpubmedia1 at gmail.com, with your proposal, including the following information:-
- Proposed title of the new journal
- Aims and scope of the new journal
- Proposed frequency; monthly, bimonthly or quarterly
- Proposed Editor(s)-in Chief, Associate Editors (if any), Advisory/Editorial Boards – state if you have contacted any of them and what was their response
- Competing journal titles with names of their publishers
- What is different about your journal and what gaps will it fill? For example, is there another open-access journal in your proposed research field?
- Propose five experts who we may contact to review your proposal
- Tell us about proposed Editor(s)-in Chief: Have they agreed to act in this capacity? Does any of the Editors-in-Chief have any previous editorial experience?
- Attach CV(s) of proposed Editor(s)-in-Chief
What Happens Next After reviewing your proposal we will make a decision and inform you as soon as possible. In case of a favourable decision we will ask you to:-
- Propose a launch date
- Establish Editorial Boards
- Establish editorial policies